Saturday, January 23, 2010

English 102

Another Semester started. I had to retake English 102 because of a C- in the last attempt, but here's hoping I do better this time around.

I had John Boyd as my last english teacher and he really helped me with my writing and the way that I approach a paper with certain ideas and thoughts running through my head. Some of his ideas about thoughts and ideas have inspired most of my papers that I wrote for him.

Anyways, I'll get off that subject and back towards what needs to be done. I'm not looking forward to this semester, mainly because English is actually my least favorite subject, but what has to be done, has to be done I suppose.

Here's wishing you all a good semester.

1 comment:

  1. The good news is that you have a good idea of what needs to be accomplished, which gives you a good foundation for a successful semester.

    ReplyDelete